What does “Love Trumps Addiction” mean?
• Addiction is a symptom of a deeper problem, not the problem in and of itself.
• People who struggle with addictions are normal, everyday people.
• Addiction doesn't discriminate when it comes to race, social class, or family status.
• Boundaries are important, detachment is important, but not every situation calls for "kick them out" or "leave them".
• The family is worth trying to save.
• God is bigger than the addiction!
If you agree with us, please join the movement!